2011年6月8日水曜日

OLIVER No232 is right here, came down to Japna




Look! This is a legend of table saw OLIVER No 232.

I got this 232 from Los Angels school district by live auction at 2006, ship down to Japan.
At same time I imported another 232D, North field, Tonwitz and old Delta with all table saw.etc.
So many second hand woodworking machinery shipped out when I leave U.S.. 

This one it was original color green, I disassemble and remove paint and refinished.
This kind of school second hand machinery  is looks bad shape, because kids was using.
But furtunatry doesn't use much, not like a factory use. really good shape.

Missing  J-fence.   I  put Biesemeyer fence 2 feet wide.
Looks good right!!!

If who loves old American machinery person watch this site.
Please Please leave your comment. 


0 件のコメント: